Corporate Office: 202, Dev Arc, Opp. Iskcon Temple,S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad - 380015,Gujarat, India.
ambiance with the best-in-class AGL
At AGL we have the best quality of sensor taps so that you get the perfect balance of comfort, durability, usability and a touch of technology. Most of our clients use AGL sensor taps because hand hygiene is essential in their daily work and the same goes for hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality and catering environments, wherein sensor taps prove to be completely beneficial and advantageous over manual or press taps. However, sensor taps have a lot of other advantages beyond providing hygiene. In this blog, we are going to brief you about a few other advantages of using sensor taps but before discussing their advantages, we are going to discuss what a sensor tap is.
Sensor taps typically include an aerator in the spout that disperses the water, requiring far less water for washing than traditional taps. As a result, sensor taps have much lower flow rates than traditional hand-operated basin taps.
Now, let us discuss the advantages of sensor taps.
1. Sensor Faucets Provide Significant Water Savings: Our goal at AGL is to offer products that help our clients to save water efficiently. Sensor taps typically include an aerator in the spout that disperses the water, requiring far less water for washing than traditional taps. As a result, sensor taps have much lower flow rates than traditional hand-operated basin taps. Traditional taps tend to use up to 10-15 litres of water per minute. In comparison to the traditional taps, our sensor taps use very less water, which minimizes water wastage.
2. Sensor Faucets Use Less Energy: We occasionally hear from customers who are particularly worried that switching to sensor taps will increase their energy consumption, given that sensor taps require electricity to function. When determining the energy efficiency of taps, there are many more factors to consider. Traditional hand-operated taps do not require electricity to operate, but they are highly inefficient in other ways.
Every time a traditional tap is turned on, a large amount of energy is wasted by selecting the user's preferred flow and temperature. Sensor taps, on the other hand, allow you to keep water at a constant temperature, minimising the need to expend the energy required to change the water temperature. Because of the same reason, sensor taps are more energy-efficient than traditional taps.
3. Sensor taps maintain hygiene and are more efficient: One more difference between traditional taps and sensor taps is that of the flow rate. The flow rate of sensor taps is predetermined whereas while using traditional the user has to select their preferred flow. Given that 99 per cent of the time, users will want the same flow, this is extremely inefficient. Pre-setting the flow rate also prevents the user from selecting an overly powerful flow rate, which helps to reduce splashing and keeps the bathroom cleaner.
4. Sensor faucets are far more sanitary: As previously stated, one of the primary advantages of sensor taps is improved hygiene. During the hand-washing process, the user is not required to touch the tap with their hands at any point. This means that no cross-contamination can occur between users. In such times of covid, where hygiene and health are of great concern, the installation of such techno-built sanitary ware could prove to be very beneficial.
5. High Demands of this Product!: Customers are increasingly expecting hands-free taps to be provided as part of a high-quality washroom environment as they are installed in an increasing number of locations. If you are installing sensor taps for the first time in a public area, it is always a good idea to include some clear signage to ensure that visitors understand how to use them. Overall, we find that modern hands-free taps are very easy to use and avoid many of the user-error issues that happen with traditional taps, such as people leaving the taps running, and scalding themselves with too hot water, or splashing water all over the washroom.
Yes, sensor taps use electricity or batteries to function. However, you would be astonished to know that they keep water at a constant temperature, minimising the need to expend the energy required to change the water temperature.
Sensor taps are as dependable as traditional taps and require no special skills to install. Sensor taps are simple to install and can be refitted to your existing sink.
Sensor taps can result in savings of up to 60-65%, depending on the type of tap used. Several factors ensure more efficient water use with sensor taps. To begin, the water flow occurs only when the hands are in front of the sensor tap.
As previously stated, one of the primary advantages of sensor taps is improved hygiene. During the hand-washing process, the user is not required to touch the tap with their hands at any point. This means that no cross-contamination can occur between users