Corporate Office: 202, Dev Arc, Opp. Iskcon Temple,S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad - 380015,Gujarat, India.
ambiance with the best-in-class AGL
A garden is the most integral part of the house for many. You must be thinking that why is it so! Hence, let us explain why.
After spending most of your time at work and amidst the hustle-bustle in the house, you wish to spend some time with yourself in peace. Connecting yourself with nature is the easiest way to feel peace and contentment. Breathing fresh air will always make you feel better, but along with these facts, a natural yet realistic setting in the garden is equally important. In this blog, you will see different ways in which you can use garden tiles to make your garden and its surrounding area eye-pleasing.
1. Perfectly Aesthetic Patio: Tired of a boring patio? There are so many ways you can modify it. With AGL tiles, you can revamp your boring patio into an aesthetically pleasing one. A Garden is a space that is always going to be naturally colourful, so you might as well want to go for a tile that is simple yet looks elegant. Whereas, for a garden that needs a punch of colour, you can go for something designer and colourful. Whatever you choose, make sure you choose a tile that is highly durable and can withstand extreme temperatures. Check out AGL’s Rim White Plus tiles.
2. Classic Stone Look Pathway: When everyone's on a quest for something unique and extraordinary, you can stick to the classic stone looking tiles because they never go out of style. You might want to change the colour of your house someday and what if your 'extraordinary tile' doesn't go well? That's when a classic stone look tile would fit right in. Hence, following your future needs and preferences, choose something that fits well with everything. And just in case, you want to go for a designer and elegant tile, make sure that it complements the house's exteriors. Check out AGL’s Tozzo Rock Plus, Rock Grey Plus and Rock Varde Plus tiles.
3. Incorporate Beautiful Garden Furniture: A great way to add value to your garden is by incorporating comfortable garden furniture; one that is aesthetically pleasing as well. You can make this your DIY project although there are a lot of options available in the marketplace. You can even arrange a little high tea setting in your garden area, with a nice table and some bamboo chairs to complement the surroundings. If you wish to add more aesthetic value, you can top your table with designed tiles. Check out AGL’s Rodiz Brown Plus tiles.
4. Decorative Walls: You can get creative with tiles in garden spaces. Consider the humble wall; tiles are the ideal way to add colour and personality by selecting pieces that may be a little too loud for the home but look fantastic when surrounded by flowers and greenery. Tiles can be used as art on walls, not just as a surface covering. Intricate, one-of-a-kind styles used individually on a plain white stucco wall can give a home or garden a fantastic sense of character. Check ou AGL’s Octa Beige Plus tiles.
5. Decorative floor: A garden side high tea area would look monotonous if you didn't install suitable floor tiles. Like it is important for the flooring to complement the interior of the house, it is also equally important to maintain the aesthetics of the exterior. AGL's Dolorosa Cotto Plus and Turftile stone are a few of the best examples of floor tiles for your garden.
Garden tiles are outdoor tiles that can be installed in a garden. These tiles are quite durable and can withstand extreme temperatures.
AGL outdoor tiles are best and they can be used as garden tiles.
Ceramic is the best option for gardens as it is water-resistant, and adds stability and structure to a garden.
To add interesting colours and designs to garden areas, whole tiles or bits of tile can be used.